July 16, 2008

Windows XP xjis.nls file is missing?


Hi! I am trying to add Chinese characters on my computer. However, when I go to install, a window appears that the demand for my XP Pro disk to retrieve the file xjis.nls. However, XP came with my laptop and the only discs that I have are the backup. I was told that these discs would not file a it.Does someone knows how I would be able to get this file? Or is there another way to get Chinese characters on my computer? Thank you! I tried to download the file official Microsoft, but because my software is not the true copy, so he will not let me download.

3 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
you can download the file from here

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
shooting
i dont know
ill say and what to do and when something does not know if .....
Google lol go to

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
and then download a
to launch, manage and type fonts

this folder is where all the fonts are located

Now place the TIFF file here and you should be ready to go