July 10, 2008

Laptop won't open windows, help please?


I have a laptop with Windows Vista, it has no anti-spyware or something so I downloaded "avast" antispyware and I think 'spybot'. When I installed and restarted my computer, it started to make a scan all files before opening the windows and freezes on
''! Oxc000034! _65179/66327 Registry \ machine \ SOFTWARE \ Classes \ appli ... it will not open the windows and keeps this fact stupid scanning every time I turn it on. I tried to repair the system but who can not solve this problem and I do not have a backup disk or other assistance or advice please?

3 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
if you can boot into safe mode trying to uninstall the program or restoration system. Its

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
probably something to do with the hard disk. If you have a disk when you turn it on, it tries to scan for security. Just take it. If this does not, I do not know! I'm only 13!

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
I had a similar problem with my son laptop without antivirus or spyware in the last six months after four days, I used many virus programs and removed nearly 800 cases of infection after I left fall and took PC World, they told me the file system was corrupt and formatt again and reinstall o / s with discs that I did and low and behold there was always the same thing as yours, in the end, I was browsing the forums and acer came on the same problem I followed the advice and removed the battery and run on food and bingo only everything was ok all these problems and was caused by a failure of battery with a new Coyote ARG technology support forums May not what you contribute to a reflection.