July 25, 2008

copy cd in FLAC format?


In response to you comment
trying to find a way to make backups of my fav cd in FLAC format, but I'll find software to do so. All I want to do is to put the disk in the drive to have the software asks me if I want to copy the CD, I say yes it is said that the format i say FLAC and said it click copy. Thats it.
in the first place, Microsoft makes it very difficult for other formats work in Windows Media Player.



on the other hand, "ripping" is the process of audio playback on a CD or store it in a file of some. I do not think microsoft has helped rip directly to FLAC in Windows Media Player.



you can use another program like CDex or EAC to rip a FLAC. if you are also placed on playing music with WMP then you need to do additional work to play FLAC because, again, Microsoft has not made it easy.



ripping with the FAC FLAC:



FLAC play in WMP:



see also:

1 comment:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
If you want to rip your CDs in FLAC format: