July 21, 2008

I need help trying to understand a problem I have with an Excel document?


I do spreadsheets following the performance of sports teams throughout the season. In this case, the NFL season 2007-08 where I follow the results of all games for entertainment and I see how I do choose the winners.



Anyway, everything was going well until this morning when I could not open it without it appears as a "foreign language" as I refer to it. There is nothing recognizable about it.



I run regularly on maintaining my office with Disk Clean, Disk Defragmenter, virus scan, and whatnot. I keep a backup disk of my spreadsheets and other care for this thing as best I can.



Since I often cruise the Net, I went to Microsoft Web site about 4 hours and makes a complete scan of malicious software and one was found and removed. I restarted the computer and I have since tried to open the file in question, but got the same result.



Any advice? Your experience contribution is greatly appreciated. 11,111 police used May were somewhat corrupt, try to select a group of cells then change the font to something different.



if you can provide a screenshot we could better advise you:

"Press the button prt Scrn on your keyboard

"MS Paint open from your start menu

"Choose Edit> Paste

"Choose File> Save

"Download the file and add the" direct link "address this issue as a" further details "Try

1 comment:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
restructuring cells.