July 12, 2008

Is my computer and Internet protected with the softwares I have? I have...?


Is my Internet and computer safe from viruses, worms, spyware, etc.?

I Avast! 4 Home Edition. It's my anti-virus and it comes with Web Shield, which monitors Internet activity.

I also Comodo Firewall. It is well ... my firewall.

I also Ad-Aware (Last free version). It is to scan for spyware, malware, etc. The next

I Spyware Blaster. His backup as a firewall. It protects your computer against spyware.

Finally I CCleaner and Advanced Windows v2 care. They are only the registry cleaners, system optimization and speed up my PC.

All these programs are free versions. I do not want to pay, but I try to get the best free software to protect my computer. Is it enough? Are there better? My computer does not have much memory. 224 MB RAM. I heard Avast, Comodo, Ad-aware is one of the best free software on the market. I
launches anti virus and spyware scans ATLEAST 3 times a week.

So the main question, my computer is it safe?

1 comment:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
your computer is more security. wide choice of software)

you no longer have to worry about scanning your computer so much. Scans timetable fair, and you should not worry about it.