July 15, 2008

DVD Reading Problem?


I have 2 DVD music that I burned last year's Christmas (Christmas full of music) ... and he worked last year in my DVD player on the computer, and even the DVD player in the lounge.

Now, this year, whenever I try to play the DVD on my computer does not even recognise the DVD (even with the DVD player), and said the drive is not accessible .. "Function incorrect."

He plays other and reading DVD / CD's just fine ... this is that these 2 discs. However ... it worked perfectly well before (these DVDs were).

They are the only DVD that I have music, and they are traditional Christmas songs that I have on these DVD's and are very important to me. Is there any way I can derive information on DVD?

I tried many players and computers ..

While software can help?

Help please!

3 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Hello,

"He plays other and reading DVD / CD very well ... this is that these 2 discs." ---> I think that there is no software that can solve this problem for you. However, what I propose is as follows:

Option A.
1. Take an external hard drive.
2. Go to an internet / pc office rentals and DVDs.
3. Try opening with the DVD rental shops pc.
4. Copying data on the hard drive.

Option B.
1. Buying a DVD cleaning / cleaner store nearest you.
2. Clean your DVD player.

If your DVD can only be read by other computers either, so I think there is a great possibility that your DVDs are busted. However, a last resort, although I'll prove it in theory, is to use an external DVD player to play DVDs that you have created. For some strange reason, experience, I saw some of my old DVDs that cannot be read by my portable DVD player to be in perfect condition when you use an external DVD player.

Good luck and hope that this assistance.

PS: Merry Christmas) and we hope to obtain and a dvd-Workin '=)

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Are you trying to listen in the same computer using the same DVD burner that you just burn with?

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
O MAN,
I've been there before The only thing I can think is to update the firmware your DVD burner (Go to the website of DVD player to watch and firmware update) Good luck