July 16, 2008

Who else lost their external hard drive after installing the new MAC OS X Leopard?


Even with Time Machine disabled, after installing Leopard my external hard drive "necessary repairs", but when you try to repair the Disk Utility, he said the player "can not be repaired."

All my digital music (iTunes), backup, projects, work, etc. is on the external hard drive!

moreover, verifying licenses disk no longer works on any player.

Under the license Leopard is the software "as it is planned with all its defects and without warranty of any kind."

sure enough, after two hours on the phone with the support of Apple, they do nothing to solve the problems.

Save your money, avoid all defects-Do not buy until they Leopard fix bugs!

1 comment:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
try reinstalling the old operating system, and see if the discs are really fudged. my bet is Leopard is simply not recognize them correctly.

I have not had any problems so far, but I have a RAID set-up, so I backup.