July 16, 2008

I want to download movies legally?


put on my iPod. Do I use iTunes? In addition to being expensive ($ 15 each for a film I can not backup to disk and can be obtained for less on DVD) the availability seems to be quite poor. While searching for films that I wanted very few results obtained. I looked in some other sites like CinemaNow, MovieFlix, Movielink, Amazon Unbox, etc. Of these Amazon Unbox seemed the most reasonable with a good selection. My question is can I convert a film from there, the import into iTunes? Where can I download the free software to convert it into mp4? Or just import it into iTunes (whatever the format, it east) and right-click convert and selection for iPod?

All this is kind of ridiculous. I really want to stay away from P2P sites and I am willing to pay for movies I want, but it seems rather difficult to get that accomplished.

6 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
It's really not hard. It is a two-step process.

Now, if you use Amazon Unbox, you must buy at a price dvd. If you do rent. Convert ... etc, it is illegal, and you have to know the temperature zone for the rental of water.

If you bought a copy unbox, the format is unbox use the Windows format WMV. you need to convert the aid of a video to iPod Converter. The end is a mp4 format. with AAC

you can try using freeware. if it does not work for you .. Try CUCUSofts video to ipod trial here
the beam is the iPod video and dvd converter.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
supports ipod mp4 format, so you have to rip DVD movies to ipod mp4 format, then drag them onto your iPod synchronization with the iTunes library, which can be downloaded at no charge.
so, you need a third party program to help you. i googled Wondershare DVD to iPod Ripper not so long ago and found it quite powerful, convenient and easy to use. I noticed it offers a built-in ipod file manager that allows you to easily transfer music, videos, films and TV shows between ipod and computer. Personally, I think this is an excellent function. I would like to share with you
shoot me an e-mail or searching for answers if you're still having issues.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
IIT pay for download online.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
why would you want to do it legally, then you can download as much as you please from any site illegal downloads of your choice ... just look em up on the Internet and bahm! You will have. that as its commercial insurance whose name I can not remember which goes like this: "Why pay more for your car insurance, you can save up ...% (indefinite) with ... (name of the insurance company) "Right?

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
You must ensure that the video is the format for iPod mp4. Here is a step by step guide on converting DVD, Videos, Flash and YouTube videos to iPod Video

Some useful information on the video iPod that you can get on the official website of Apple:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
I think you could put a DVD (which you have noy arrivals) and convert in your iTunes.