July 16, 2008

Hard Disk problem - looks serious?


Last Thursday I bought two DVD software. I installed Photoshop all rights, but when I tried to install Dreamweaver, it did not work (he told me that my system does not have enough RAM, but I do not think this east bound). I tried again and got a blue screen saying that Windows has been closed and "Start dump physical memory." I restarted the computer, and when I came to Windows, my ASUS Probe NB, which monitors system status, said the statute was "Fatal". In the hard disk section, he said: "SMART: Start / Stop count Throughput performance". Now, whenever I start my computer, I receive a message saing something like "Hard Disk status ADB, backup and replace ". To start the computer now, I have to press F2 to enter setup, and then press Esc to cancel changes and exit. I have supported all my data and used my computer to the reconstruction of the disc to reformat the hard drive, but the recovery process is underway, the same error message has come yet.

Help, please!

6 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
I just came across this site, you can find information about data recovery:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Yeah. I agree. Its sad, but when a hard drive starts shaking always ends badly.

But before you do check your hd cables and jacks. Disconnect, clean and replug. Sometimes, ribbon cables or plugs go wrong. If you do not know how to do it while you ask another question, or get the store to do so. It could get complicated, even a poor diet or failing a motherboard can cause errors disc.

If you're desperate, you can try Spinrite Gibson. Some people swear by it. It starts from a floppy and analysis sets the whole disc. It may take a long time. But even if it works, I had no confidence in the car afterwards. If your only his car then get another one anyway. Keep fixed for a spare space in emergency situations.

Other considerations that might be useful:

Save all new, just in case. Then run error checking "My computer". Back up a second (third?). Put the new drive as master. Make a separate partition for important data (I had a partition for photos, another for music, another for software). Then install XP or whatever OS you use .. Defragement. Installing software. Defragment. Putting data on a separate partition. If you do not know how to make a new partition, then ask the question. Then, when you do not need the old disc more Spinrite try running on it if you really need. If money is plentiful, then two new readers. One for the OS and applications, one for your data and backups. I put three discs!

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
I find it once in fixing a computer .. If you can get in safe mode I would get in safe mode and restore the computer ... He worked for me to try and not losing any gain ....


what are your specifications

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
, you must ask ZERO FILL-formatting your hard drive

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Sounds like you need to replace the hard disk.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
ZERO-FILL formatting your hard drive would do more and need to replace the hard disk ur