July 17, 2008

Where can I download the full Vista Basic version?


Hi, I bought a new laptop, a few months ago, and not get the installation disks with it. In the meantime got a virus and can not get the credit backup disk on my laptop. Is there a site where I can download the full version basic core Vista? Or if there is someone there with the software, it is possible to send me a copy of their hard please. I have a valid registration code, just need the installation disk please.
Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks:)

6 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
cannot do you think is the piracy that you need to contact Microsoft for resettlement or installation disc that should cost a lot or simply buy a new copy and Vista is extremely difficult to pirate

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
You're probably having to contact the place you bought the laptop and get a new disc or restore a copy of the Member States of Vista.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
I could send you my OEM version which download fine, but Microsoft is really funny about this and it could lead to problems!

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
and can buy a pack of Best Buy. thats how to download my ive vista. it aspires, I propose and try or it can damage your computer

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
why not just call your computer and get a disk?