July 18, 2008

How do I recover from the ttE.tmp virus?


While browsing around, I finished on a site automatically installed software on me, without a button to get out of it.

He was called Malware Protector 2008. Ironically, it is malware itself, google habit even save the results on the so-called product.



I tried uninstalling the way was suggested by the program itself, probably a bad idea.

I think that is an icon that I had to uninstall click in the start menu, I can not remember exactly.

I checked around more traces of what is known program. It has not been found in C: \ Programs,

nor in the Add / Remove Programs icon in Control Panel.



When a right click, I noticed that the display properties were missing an opportunity to change the screen saver and desk.

There was a strange new screen saver on the computer it automatically to a screen full of bugs in motion.

Restarting the computer gave me a new image office said that,





Attention!

detected Spyware on your computer!

install an antivirus or spyware removal to clean your computer





I believe that this screen has also been included in the malware that has installed here.

I ran AVG quite a number of times, and for any reason, it will always find new things, even after the scan (but I think it would always do so).

After disconnecting external hard drives, I ran AVG several times to get results faster (although I could have just selected, the main engine scan).

But the big problem came as "ttE.tmp virus - win32/Heur", among other research minor problems. I heal these articles and restart the system.



C: \ Documents and Settings \ Havoc \ Local Settings \ Temp \. TtE.tmp (2768); "Virus detected Win32/Heur", "reboot is required to complete the action"



He always had the same problems, I went to the scan settings and allowed all the different types of objects to be scanned.

After leaving the computer for a few hours to leave scanner, I had a lot more of these "potentially hazardous objects" in the results Local Settings \ Temp.

I still had some form of this "virus ttE.tmp - win32/Heur" and many other questions the existence of results, so I let heal.

When she asked if I was sure I wanted to heal some articles (not even tell me which) May damage the computer, I clicked on "no".

This window has come on several occasions so I clicked on the little box for the answer to be the same every time.



Then I had the blue screen of death ...



I restarted the computer as usual, everything seemed fine until the interface does not charge.

So I restarted again, this time it did load, but ...





As for other problems ...

1. All icons aligned to the left (pain in the ***)

2. Some programs are not running at all.

3. Adobe Photoshop works very well, while Adobe Audition charge, then stop, but at the end and takes care not at all.

4. Right click on an icon causes of this pop up.



Runtime Error!

Program: C: \ WINDOWS \ system32 \ verclsid.exehis application has requested the execution of ending an unusual way.

please contact the application of the support team for more information.



5. wmv video is now set for another player, and operates at a choppy rhythm.

6. The display properties were available this time, but will not apply to any horizons

7. All background processes are not running.

8. Unable to change his style in the "Classic View".



Internet works so well. I suppose many. Exe files have been deleted or modified ...



I noticed that I did not update the latest update Windows,

but after hearing questioning whether it was worth it or caused problems, I am all for some time.

So, I just updated.



So at this point, what do I do at this stage to fix things?



If I get rid AVG / Spybot?

Is it possible to get it back the way it was? (I do not think I have any kind of registry backup ...)

How can I get myself to be able to right click again without a runtime error?

And how can I do for my icons are not all be pushed to the left whenever I start?

How can I get my background to view and apply my old desktop image?

1 comment:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Your PC is infected by a trojan Smitfraud which is responsible for these false alarms. Click here to delete free.Or,

you can make a donation if you wish.



Or,