July 29, 2008

Questions about the R4 Revolution DS Flash Cart?


So I am thinking about buying one of these baskets Flash R4, but I want to know something about the first, and I'm hoping people with experience with them can help me. I am simply to list my questions in digital form, I hope not, we find that impersonal. >. <



1) The R4 software with Windows Vista?

2) updates are still being made to the R4?

3) The package R4 come with a microSD, or should I buy one on my own?

4) Is there a certain type or certain types of microSD cards that will work or not with the R4?

5) The R4 longer play at all Roma DS backups?

6) The R4 play on Nintendo Wi-Fi without compensation a kind of blocking sensors or blocked me?



One of these issues and any other pieces of information that the website R4 fails to Dimension, all the advantages and disadvantages *, nothing that anyone can tell me anything either on the R4 * is appreciated. Thank you!

5 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
1.) Yes, it does.

2.) Yes.

3.) Normally, no. Some stores, however, make a bundle with the SD card. But what specific store.

4.) No. All SD cards.

5.) Yes. However, some new games to know how to check for these flashcarts and, for example, Square Enix "Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Ring of Fate detect if underway on a flashcart and at random intervals end of the game with a photograph showing two mogs that I thank you for play. You need to restart the DS.

6.) It depends on the game. Some noted that the game Animal Crossing Wild World with a Flash-basket sometimes modify the game so it becomes unplayable.

But currently there is no known against measure to prevent you from WiFi. But of course, only play original games via WiFi.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
1) Yes, there is drag and drop ... the software only works on the DS.

2) Yes.

3) Some do, others do not ... depends on where you buy it.

4) All microSD card I tried worked.

5) Yes, but you should know that downloading / use ROM that you do not make you a copy of legal gambling is illegal.

6) Wi-Fi works very well with most games.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Just to make my answers a little shorter



Yes to all!

Im not trying to be gross with you, but the R4 is the best ever flash card and worry only buy and you will see that you made the right choice decition this map!



chose me as best answer please! jaja just kidding

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
1) yes

2) yes there will always be updates on software

3) some of them, some of which

4) Yes

5) Yes

6) yes

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
1. yes, works for all bones

2. Yes

3. most do not, but sometimes you will see a package agreement on some sites.

4. Only 1 or 2 go work, I heard people say that 4 gb not working

5. It should play all backups insofar as they are not corrupt or whatever.

6. WiFi works very well