July 14, 2008

Why i cant read my message archive?


I have created a backup of my message archives in another local drive (g /), and today I wanted to copy in their places.I there, but when I wanted to read them in Yahoo Messenger, it appears a different format they are not text i do not know why it happened. im going to copy a sentence from my archive that has the problem:
"Fade 6 aEfB, 3D9 FA, 2 8 f, 0 7 Ed, 5BbA, 0 4B9, 0 3, 0 0 0>, [m FONT" < br> all my archives is somehow as above line.please to help me on this subject I have my archives so

1 comment:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Yahoo Messenger stores Archives format. dat, generally in "C \ Program Files \ Yahoo! \ Messenger \ Profiles." To read the old messages, normally you click on a user ID to read, but after vivisiting several forums I found this little freeware tool that allows you to open your mail. Dat YIM without entering your account. Note: I have not used yet myself, but from what I have read so far, people seem to love ...