July 29, 2008

Upload more than 100MB at a time, I Need another Free Storage Online?


Looking for a site, unlike ESnips.com, which will allow me to download more than 100 MB at a time.



ESnips is free, 5 GB of storage, but must be able to download more than 100 MB at a time, as more than 1 GB if I need.



Some files and software that I need greater download limits.


I tried
ESnips, Bon.



But I need another site that has as its 5GB or whatever, and I can download more than 100MB.



What other site let me keep backups of my business, and allow a download over size of 100 MB, TNX.

2 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Buy an external hard drive for backups. They are inexpensive, safe and easy to use.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
gmail.com download unlimited data on it