July 13, 2008

Multi DSL line into one location?


Can I have 3x or 4x even 8mb ADSL works in one place? My office today, have a full T1 1.5Mb high / low cost me about $ 400 per month and a backup DSL 5Mb $ 30/mo.

I think in order 3x 8mb ADSL replace my T1. can I do? or she can not do it! cuz, the cost of ADSL service will be about 3 $ 240/mo. Do I need a hardware or software? I have 25 stations network in my office. I need to download and heavy download speed. cuz I am a graphic design firm.

Thanks!

1 comment:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
I am not aware of a router or switch that allows you to fill or combing multiple DSL lines. We had a Cisco 2800 router that has been able to combine 2 T1 lines into one. We updated since an MPLS with a 20 MB connection to the Internet, but at huge cost.