July 10, 2008

How do I stop Yahoo Mail's Norton from scanning JPG images!?


His sooooooooooooooooooooo slow to wait for something to scan each image JPG - a type of file will not have a virus because hello, there is no active content! -- Before it allows me to download it. Not to mention, I'm saving the file on a mac anyway, even if I downloaded virus.exe it does not matter.

To make worse .. Yahoo Mail hangs about 10% of the time, I try to download with "were sorry mistake". Because Norton loading for each image download server overload, I guess ...

For the record ... I stopped using Norton Antivirus on my PC after FORMATTED my hard drive - to replace the contents of my readers allocation table file with an old backup on the other is a completely different player! Since then, I have seen other low-speed computers to a crawl by antivirus software that intercepts everything all the time. It sucks - It's so much easier not to rip off software and click on anything and everything ...

1 comment:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
try to connect here for faster and error-free access


and

It seems that you use the new Yahoo Mail, who needs the latest browsers.For error-free e-mail use Yahoo Mail classical

Use the link below to return to classic Yahoo Mail and click yes, when it called "opt-out"


co.in account,