July 29, 2008

My registry is all screwed up!?


I wanted to clean my record and I ToniArts EasyCleaner and Eusing free registry clean. i used ToniArts EasyCleaner to clean the registry and not as it i uninstalled Eusing which then found itself in an endless file HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE. it seems to repeat a file. I deleted the words "around 800!" and restarted. Now my computer custom find my wireless network and can not be connected with an ethernet cord. i cannot also open: system restore properties system, the control panel, or reinstall the software for my card pci wireless. and thats exactly what I tried. I am almost THIIIIS restructuring. but is there something else I should try? I got 64-bit Vista Home Premium and tried to use the registry backups before I made the household, but it has not helped. I did make a restore point if only I was able to restore access system ...

3 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
anyone reading this please note, there are endless stories like this one, and it is not necessary to "cleanse" your Windows registry, leave it alone, please. try to restore the system and Reg backup in safe mode, if it does work, reformat, sorry.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Eusing should make a backup for you find it.

If it does not work. Uninstall. Repair Option. Restart

hit F8 and repair windows. Get SystemSuite.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
reload the only supported version of the register that you create or one that has created this software

and your Golden