July 13, 2008

Please Help Me With My iPod, Really Stuck?


Hi all,
It is a long history so I'll just cut to hunting;
Basically, I have a 30GB iPod Video 5.5G, which has been corrupted / incoherent by a faulty firmware using the iPod 'assistant. Anyway, it is stuck in a bootloop so it will not start in the Apple OS and I can not restore that invovles formatting that erases everything on that I did not ecked a space on my hard drive. So I am really in a bad situation.

Is there a way to get what I? I tried to get my equipment using energy data recovery which found all my files, but when I saved, they all had problems (ie MP3 / MP4, etc. n 'accept play in VLC). So what should I do? Could you recommend a program for me to use (preferably free, but I'm not very picky) or a special method. I really do not want to format my iPod which'll erase 20 GB worth of music / video 's / image / fiesl ... I have received a copy backup. Thank you very much


Any help and advice appreciated
Adi

2 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
If you are sure you do not have all the things ur in iTunes (which is a backup cuz you just have to synchronize after you restore), try them.





SRY dude ... if it was a iphone ipod or touch, I should have the bottom in seconds.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
When I had problems with my iPod I made an appointment at my local Apple store and they exchanged for a reconditioned iPod because it was beyond repair. They may in certain circumstances, recover and transfer of stored data.