July 13, 2008

Please Help!!?


I have a 2-year HP Pavilion ze2000 and a hard disk of 60 GB and 2 GB of virtual memory, I am considering XP or not I want to restore my system complete and clear from my hard drive. This is the story. I bought The Sims Double Deluxe 2 at Wal-Mart. When I installed and tried to play the game, he said: please insert the original disc instead of a backup (1000). Which side is complete.
have called tech support I was able to play the game once because of the abolition of all processes in my Windows Task Manager. Has woke up yesterday and could not play. Thank you ea, you were wonderful help. Even message I had before. I did not want to take the match back because I thought there was another way to start the game after reading 100 forums, I learned that there were emulator software that I could download, so I downloaded everything I could in the hope I could play my game darn! but no chance now, I have a hard drive and no way to play the Sims 2 double deluxe, still thank you EA.

2 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
In fact, this problem is RAM, virtual memory is different from memory.
You need to upgrade the computer's memory (RAM). Because certain types of gambling as Slims etc., use more memory and more.

You can fix your computer problem in both directions .... first take backup of all your data and format the hard disk and re-install Windows XP and the second way to add more physical memory (RAM) on your laptop.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
You probably do not have enough RAM. The swap is not the same as that of RAM, virtual memory is the amount of RAM plus a section of the hard disk of the computer uses as RAM. RAM is what the game needs to use, because the hard drive is too slow. So, try to upgrade your RAM. However, if you have not installed new windows of two years, you will probably do so anyway.