July 20, 2008

Dvd shrink, AVI, VOB, and autoGK....how is it possible?


I recently used the software, DVD Shrink and AutoGK. DVD Shrink can literally dvd shrink film size of half its original size without having to impair video quality (at all, I suppose). AutoGK can reduce DVD movie to even a third of its original size in AVI format. I mean ....... How is this possible? how it works? this is amazing, I can tonnes backup DVD without having to worry about running out of hard disk space. Wow. someone can explain how it works technically?

1 comment:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
waduh ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,***

Susah amat SIH petanyaanya ,,,,,,, gue g'ngerti TTG DVD Shrink, AVI, VOB ,,,,,,, ,,,,, haha whatever ,,...



read English lancar bngt SIH ,,,,,,,,, kuliah DMN?

jurusan apa ?,,,,,,,,,,, haha ,,,,,,,, pngn tau AJA *

di read kuliah IU is ,,,,,??? HOHO ,,,,,,,, nebak AJA ,,,**



,,,,,,,,, sorry I do not know your question ,,,,*

I think you already know,,,, how to do so ,,,,*

haha,,,, ,,,,, sorry just kidding *



,,,,,,,, do what would you like to do ,,,,** I can not help you



peace ,,,,,,,,,,***