July 11, 2008

My PC won't start. It crashed a few times, so I forced shut-down and whenever it restarts, it stalls?


I tried to bypass the safe mode, safe mode with networking, safe mode fast, but it will not work. Normally when that happens, it does sort of "scandisk" and sets itself. This time, it is simply not working.

there, I can not let scandisk? I have no backup windows, cds, but I did my work laptop (I am now using it) so I can extract a software if the need arises.

In short, could you tell me if
- I can pass system directly to "scandisk" repair system problems
- If not, then I do something Startup sysem loaded from a Memory Stick?

I really do not want to call the geek sqaud and pay $ 200 when the entire PC is not a value of 400.

Help me please

Thanks

3 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
it made me !!!!!!!
was the RAM.
in your case be May ram memory, super-heating of the processor or the energy source, failing.
I have a great suggestion ..... tries this blog, I found the solution to my problem.

For more information on the blog.
I hope you help.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Did you restore turned on. You can start Windows XP distribution disk and do a restoration ...

If you have enough free space on hard drive that you can install a parallel, but while your data will be there, you will need to recharge your applications.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
I do not think you can start and run Windows from a USB key.

You can start and run a Linux operating system does.

Details on how to do is below.