July 19, 2008

When I want to see the any movie file (.dat, .vob or AVI)in My PC my PC's monitor getting off ?


When I want to see the entire video file (. Dat,. Vob or AVI) my PC in my PC monitor off I heve to reset the PC please help me
I already
Format my computer without data backup, this is not a problem of viruses I am confirmed. My computer is (Celeron 2Ghz, 845Intel chipset, 128 DDR RAM, 40GB HDD)

When I play a game or do other tasks in the application software the computer is working properly But when I want to see the video in the media player and PDVD VLC media player or the same problem happening again. I play the role of film from a CD and the hard drive of the problem are the same. Help me please.

2 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
It could be 1 of 4 things.



1. Open your computer, son May be, causing a problem of power when you turn on your computer and attempt to run video files.



2. Check that there is nothing wrong with your boot your OS and verify that your drivers (video card, etc.) are functioning properly and not cause accidents and stoppages face certain tasks.



3. Do you install codecs or software when you format your PC, since May this be your problem, some codecs are not working and simply break your computer.



4. If you try to watch movies at a higher resolution than your screen, video card mistake May and the monitor goes to sleep / computer off.



I hope I helped,

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
please clarify your question because it is difficult to understand what happens when you try to play a video file.



Your computer does?

Does it take to stop?

T-restart it?



More information on the video card would be useful.