July 18, 2008

what am i doing wrong?


if I really want the iphone 2.0 software so I can get the app
myspace and if ever when I go to iTunes, it asks me if I want to update
i-download and install
And as it is said the backup thing you want to continue
I say yes
then as I click again on iTunes and, as it seems to be starting this program and i cannot click on anything else on iTunes If I do "Alt F4," then nothing else happens



BTW I have the original .... iphone current edition if iTunes 1.1.4 and on my iphone
and I released an aide of

1 comment:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
T Mobile iphone I do not have an idea of iPhones But I know a thing or two on iTunes. never when I update my iTunes, it often tells me that I should restart my computer. but again I am talking about a computer not a iphone if maybe you need to restart or shut down IDK which one it is for the iphone, then maybe it should work. if it does not then I propose to call the place itunes or to your cell phone store and ask for help.