July 16, 2008

Help! My computer says Virus Found/BET Deleter?


C: \ c_backup \ Program Files \ old root D \ untitled.eml


The link above where he is as long as two other areas.

I did not open forward recently that I remember any more than I tried to download software.

Im Im afraid of losing everything on our computer.

I tried running AVG Anti-Virus and he said that its not in a position not to clean error.

Someone can tell me what I can do? I am not computer savvy at all, so please provide answers to a computer illiterate like me can understand.

Thanks to all

2 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
delete these files manually. If it does not, then start in safe mode, then delete it. Remove the virus affected files will not affect or harm your computer

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
you might have to disable system restore points to get rid of it. after you disable the restoration system using your antivirus to get rid of the virus and then re-restoration system