June 21, 2008

Yahoo Photos is closing down!? anyone try Englaze.com?


I had 4144 photos on Yahoo-jackhole-photos! and failed to get Englaze to transfer my photos on a CD / DVD or I had my brother do his computer 300 miles away when you log on as me with my password and credit card info! but I used Englaze and they sent me my DVD speed record, I'm not like Yahoo and tactics like that ... ie .. came out with the new version of photos and a few months later, close it! To say that one loses all inless we use other BS site of their choice! if you want your pictures taken into account! and I use that Faststone.org backups! his great crapware not only freeware that I donated as I always do well written that programmers allow me to use free software, as if by doing so, he said they believe they have created a good program and are not afraid to share and let me decide later! ok if this is not an issue a statement, but hope all of you dont get screwed by them! thank you!

1 comment:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
I did not know anything about this, thank you for info