June 11, 2008

i want to mod my xbox 360-any advice on mod chips?


Jonny Mick, you wrote
seeking to mod my 360 so I can install a large hd and backup my games if i do not have to mail and everything around them to keep surfaced, someone knows what's best chip / software why?

-Mod Chips are available at www.mod-chip.com for good prices. However, I do not think you need a mod-chip to add a HD. Mod-Chips are to play backups and games burned. Wal-Mart has the HD for $ 90 fee money. The HD (HDD) allows you to store games, backups of games, music, downloaded content, etc. The good thing is that it is removable and you'll have to wear it as a USB key. Order online so you can not go to the store and not find it. You angry.


2 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
I would not recommend it ... Microsoft is the detection of mods of any nature whatsoever on 360s and permanently banning consoles to play on Xbox Live.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
My best advice is not to do so at all. CDs are not large enough to risk being booted from Live. Just thought it would be sweet to have a game on a flash drive, their small lightweight and can not be erased, and you can plug two of them in the 360 at the same time so you would not lazyboy out of your change games. Ultimate laziness, yes!