June 24, 2008

Restore messages to Nokia 6680.?


I have a Nokia 6680 phonewhich has never been formatted before.

i had supported the phone's memory card memory content "using Nokia PC Suite, on my pc. and synchronized contacts, notes etc. using MS Outlook.
Also, I had copied the E: \ System \ Mail folder. But the file "index" in the dossier has not been copied.
I then formatted the memory card and updated software phone using Nokia Software Updater ".

Now, I own a cell phone with new firmware.

I re-established contacts synchronized etc. 2, the return telephone.
I tried to copy the Mail folder in E: \ System \ Mail, but messages werent restored. I had a lot of messages in separate folders abt 100 picture messages.

Plz tell me a way now, with whom I can still have its own telephone and also restore all messages (messages from the inbox, my files, etc.) back to my memory card
- somehow extract messages from the backup and restoration on my cell phone
or from the file E: \ System \ Mail that I had copied < br>
Thanks!

1 comment:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
near Big Fat Restore button in the bottem of the battery.