June 12, 2008

CleanUp of Hard Disk Drive. How ?


andy,yourwrote
Can anyone tell me how I can create a backup of my hard disk
before making a disc cleaning using one of
cleaning software for hard disk.

go to start, accessories, system tools, disk cleaning.

I also like the programme of crap to clean the hard drive. you can find a filehippo.com. Also
to safeguard your hard drive, you need a DVDRW drive or an external hard drive or CDRW copy your files to another storage space. I recommend the DVD or another hard drive because you will need a lot of CDs! Only then burn your files as you would a music cd / dvd.


2 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
You must create a "fdisk". You can copy them online if you do not have one. Try this site.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
go on my computer, click on c drive, click on it, properties, and then clean the disk, it organizes things, which makes it go faster and free up space.