June 12, 2008

Can anyone help me with burning DVD's?


I made backup copies of all my legal DVD that I already have, and always use the same type of discs, with the same software, and even all, even the place where I buy my films is the same, nothing changes. Suddenly, after a few years of this, nothing seems to work well, I can not backup and my records, to run the whole cycle and said he had been copied successfully, as it has always Indeed, but it shows an error disc in the DVD player. I tried to update all my drivers and ensures that all the software I use is also a day. What could happen? Am I missing something? If someone took this case, what did you do to solve the problem. Thank you. Your 11,111 DVD May need cleaning an accumulation of rubbish on the laser head May prevent burning - buy a DVD cleaner (you can opne it and clean it yourself if you're in this way incllined)

Your DVD burner May not be - you've used a lot for many years

Try reburning an old dvd if it works, it is the new DVD to nothing if it is not then more likely equipment

There is another thing nero a tick called simulation through the whole process, but not to burn the disc - this mechanism is on ' and other products - to verify it is not activated

7 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
you ask a computer man / voman

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
I encountered the same problem last year. In my case, it was an old DVD player that could not handle the high-speed discs. Other players could play my discs burned, but mine can not. Have you recently change to 16X burn discs when this happening begin? It is your DVD burner more than a few years? I had to change it was nice because it is an oldie, burned only at the speed 4X.

The other thing that may be copyright issues. Rip4Me I use to do my legal backup copies of my films and works with DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink and I did not have the slightest problem. You can access this site, there are a lot of information here to help you make backup copies of your films.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
It is difficult to determine the cause, but there are several possibilities: Either your computer has been infected by viruses or spyware, probably add something on the disc while burning, or you accidentally chosen the wrong format or setting? Run a free online antivirus and spyware scanning:. good luck!

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Let me answer your question, but the difficulty is-I do not know an answer ... My father is the one who burn CDs or dvds.I can not do that because I do not know how! Me and computers are not very friendly! If there is a problem, I do not know what to do ... lol .. I even broke a computer not control anti-virus system.Hope someone else can help!

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
maybe that your DVD burner is perhaps broken a percentage do not have to burn your DVD

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
ago, the blank DVD that you bought is only 4x, trying to write or copy or 8x to 16x might cause a problem, to make a right .. 4x always use whenever you copy or movies .. then you will notice that your copy ..

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
It seems that the new discs have a strong protection writing on them. There are two DVD recorders that bypass this situation. It is best to begin recording before pressing "play" and this will be more generally as protection, but it does not work for each disc.