June 25, 2008

Well Vista, I wanted to like you...but first you kick out my Office 2007 install for not being...?


... administraitor one (which I am).

Then, there was not compatible EFFECTIVE free firewall (who wants to trust Windows Firewall).

You force me to run NOD32 antivirus in a "compatibility mode", which I do not trust ... and I am not using a software 'kings of bloat "(Symantec's Norton) ...

You take too long to get started.

Occupent too much disk space.

And now, you will not be able to view files on my backup disk.

Thus, his farewell to you for the foreseeable future considerable.

SEARCH beautiful piece of software if ...

Anyone else, they wish "did not bother'??????

2 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
You forgot to mention the use of 400 MB RAM and processor. j

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
'had similar questions, do not know the answer to your questions, but I agree complex.