June 14, 2008

I have the Kyocera Cyclops from Virgin Mobile?


and I buy a USB data cable for my Kyocera Cyclops download photos
my phone I need help I need a software download winxp Photos
__________
I bye USB data cable off ebay

________
http://cgi.ebay.com/USB-DATA-CABLE-for-K ...
_____________
he said Premium Kyocera Wireless Cell Phone Accessories
transfer all the media you want with this premium quality USB cable from your cell phone Kyocera. USB Drivers. The software must be obtained separately.
package content / characteristics:
Condition: Nine (see illustration).
1 USB data cable
FCC / CE Certified. 1 year warranty.
Drivers USB provided.
transfer multimedia files (ringers, images, video, etc.).
Backup phone contacts, address book and more.
Support for Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP / Vista. Not supported on Macintosh.
Compatible cell phone models:

Kyocera KX-18

No comments: