June 5, 2008

I am trying to start up my own Computer Repair Service...what other services should I provide along with it???


I am planning on starting my own repair service computers .... Basically, I'm going to fixing their computers .... backups ... antivirus. .. base ... How can I improve? .. I also thought somethign like to tell them I can install software that will prevent their children from going to bad sites .... I will install everything ... Other ideas ... essentially any other service, I can provide? any advice?

2 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
cleaning service, when you open the case a coup it. may charge about 15 - $ 25 for that purpose. Also the establishment by writing tutorials on how to print the images. How to set the printer to print the image quality, or how to burn a CD or DVD. You will be surprised what people will pay and do not know how. Goodluck.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
equipment installation / upgrades? Installation OS / cofiguration network installation / configuration (Dixons charge � 90 for that)