June 25, 2008

Problem with "explorer.exe"?


I recently installed a software ... which has something to do with "normaliz" file (or sumthing similar). He asked me to restart and when I made a mistake ... arises say there is a problem with the explorer. exe "and the file" normaliz. " I click ok and the error message appears again. And its pasted on the home screen with the same error occurs every two seconds. Even the safe mode of operation causes the same mistake. I can not get nothing!
please help ..


(Can I make a "System Restore." Or can execute a file. Reg in my "My Documents" - which is a backup I made the register a few days back? ?)

2 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
You can try this tool to fix:

good luck!

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Copy the file another pc or you can download files from the Internet will be available if ie7 is installed.


www.dll-files.com/ - To download the dll