June 28, 2008

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?


My System Restore DOES NOT WORK! I try to restore, but it says that Windows can not be restored to this date, and that is what he said once I try to restore it at any time. Do you know how to solve this problem? I can not stop the system restore and then turn it back on because I lose my important Informa��o I need to restore! I do not have the backup disk which can also restore your PC. I have Windows XP. If you do not know how to solve this problem, is there a place where I can download new software recovery? Please, I need to restore my pc. I appreciate your help!

5 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Attempting to restore the Windows system when the program is running full-bore often cause the computer to freeze up and restore anything. A better way to restore the system is restarting, and tap the F8 function key that the PC is booting, start Windows in safe mode. "Once there, try to restore the system. Very often, just to be the case.
good luck.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
First, make sure your tent bold numbered dates. Secondly, if you choose one that does not go back to other issues of fat until that recovery. Bonne chance!

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
I would be able to help my mother works on computers

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
normally what happens when you have restored mutiple times in a row. Your Later "restore" have crushed the files you need to make an earlier date. I think you are out of luck dude.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
I'll add this on ..... Food effect will not be one of your personal files. It does effects filesystem. If you've recently saved an Excel file or photos (. JPG or otherwise) you will not lose these files.