June 16, 2008

Password crack for Personal folder of MS outlook created in office 2000?


Can any help? Here is my story - I installed Office 2000, which was previously pirated. I worked for 3 months. I knew that we should use an original version of office but is now gaining a little money to buy. By the grace of God, I did make money and now have original Office for small businesses 2007 version. I took backup copy of all other files embodied by the prospects that had all my e-mails related to work. Now, when I am trying to capitalize on these files to the new version, a file (174 MB size) requires a password. I know I do not have any password but there is still demand. I can not see some messages in my inbox and sent all projects and point. I assume that the data is in this password protected 174 mb file named personnel file (1). Pst. Some technicians say that Microsoft does not provide help in such cases. However, I am told that there are third-party software available to crack such passwords. Can anyone help? I am desperate.

1 comment:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Hi, yes I have had this issue with a HR manager. Go to the site below. It is a legitimate site specifically aimed at this type of question.

Hope this helps