June 4, 2008

SYSTEM RESTORE, how do i go about doing this?


I have my computer workign perfectly, with anivirus and spysweeper and other software I need. Everythign is perfect!. Is there a way I can use the system catering to mak esure that when I have an accident computer, I would be able to make a sysem recovery at the time I am right now ..... I think it is possible, and that is why I tried .. but I got comfused in the process, i kinda left it .. When I click system restore it now gives me the choice to Che "disable system rstore" or making a new date. .... I need detailed explanation on how I go about making .. please I appreciate any hel ... oh it is on emore thing when I tried to do thi, he said I can be a backup on a dsave one: unity ... Is this a hope 's? / Hand before thank you!

2 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Start Program, Accossories, System Tools, System Restore

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Why would you do a system restore if your computer is working perfectly?
You do that when there is a problem that you can not fix. It should give you the dates you can go back and you can pick one.