June 4, 2008

I want to retrieve files from my ipod?!!!!?


Answering to comments,Miss.Eager
i have a 2 GB ipod and had many pictures in it. Recently, I formatted my system nt lost backup for these pics.now my only copy is in t ipod.now if I connect to iTunes, it said t music library has changed for updatin n, t erase all software t content to iPods. I want my photos very badly .. Wat should I do?
actually quite simple. Just follow these steps:
First, open iTunes without the iPod connected. Next, go to Preferences, then click on the iPod. then simply select the option that is no automatic synchronization. From there, open Windows Explorer. you can open that in start / accessories / Windows Explorer. Next, select the drive that your iPod. then select all the images and click the right button. then select the documents to send. It will copy all your photos to your documents. Then you can move it as you wish. If you want to sync automatic return, but a copy of all the photos in your iTunes library. Then, when you automatic synchronization, photos will not be deleted. Ben

3 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Do not use iTunes. First connect the iPod, it will appear as a USB drive on your system.

Make a complete backup of the whole directory first. It is very important.

Then another copy and start playing with him. Your photos must be somewhere in there for you to read. Also, very recently, I was struggling to copy music from an iPod to a PC. Itunes is completely unnecessary and use gtkPod (or May I be added to the device and copied by Amarok amarok in a folder IIRC)

All the best.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
I'm sorry, but if synchronization, your photos will be deleted since you do not have backup files. You'll have to find a way to get your photos from other sources. For example, your camera (if it still exists), or try to get a friend if they have the same images you.

Hope this helps:)

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
callect details of its