June 21, 2008

Copying Office 2007?


boyinlove2k:
I am currently a copy of Office 2007 a legitimate version that I have, for backup purposes. I tried to use CloneCD, but the installation fails from a copy made using this software. Some ideas on other software? Try asking
Despite what people say, I think it's a good idea to make copies of programs in case something happens to the original. However, these days IIT can not be done as he used, just like you can not use a permit No. more than once unless you paid for several permits, so make sure I keep all my progs. safety and security.

3 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Support Microsoft

PS: If they tell you that you are not authorized to do so, tell him to make backup copies is entitled to any legitimate user

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
personal back - up? Bravo!
If you have a legitimate copy, why would you need to copy?
I am not necessarily against software piracy, but pleeease! Are we nit-humorous?

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
The original is installed on a CD?
So why do you need to save.
is your alias Jack Sparrow?