June 3, 2008

Would you trust this online site [Adrive.com] for backing up saved files (Here are the FAQ's)?


Why do I not received my confirmation e-mail?
First, check your SPAM / junk mail folder of your e-mail confirmation e-mail. Adding support@adrive.com your e-mail address book / contacts will ensure it gives thanks to your e-mail filtering system. If after a certain time, you do not receive it in your inbox, or spam folder, email support@adrive.com please have a new to you. What
Internet browsers are compatible with ADrive and what do I need to do their job?
ADrive supports the use of Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. To use ADrive, your browser must have the following: 1. 2 cookies. From Internet Explorer security at medium-high or lower. 3. Javascript enabled. 4. It is recommended that the Internet Explorer information / download the bar is disabled and ActiveX are activated.
How do I download files or directories (folders) both?
* This tool requires Java. If you do not see an upload tool, please make sure your browser with Java enabled. * This tool download directories. Simply select a directory and its contents appear in the list. Each file show the directory tree that the file is in. Example: foo / bar.txt be downloaded to a file "foo" in the directory server. If you have not created this directory on the server, this tool will create for you. * You can drag and drop files onto the applet to add them to upload list or you can use the Add button to scroll through your files. * Some software protection against viruses "Proxies" the connection and transfer show that 100% done even if the agent is still sending data to the server. Please be patient and let it run. He will appear when it is completed.
How can I find information on new features ADrive? Click on the News section to view the latest news ADrive. Who do I contact for technical support?
For all general questions, feedback, support and related support, please send us an email to support@adrive.com Who do I contact to the press and new information?
For all new requests for information and press, please send us an email to: Public Relations Department press@adrive.com Who do I contact for information advertising ?
If you are interested in advertising with ADrive have questions or general advertising, please send us an email at: Publicity Department advertising@adrive.com
What is the speed of my upload / download go?
We do not limit your transfer speeds, but many other variables such as traffic volume at any given time effect May your speed.
What do I do if I forgot my password? Click on the "Forgot your password?" link under the "Login" button on the home page and follow the instructions to correct this error.
How can I automatically saves my data or my computer?
Soon!
What is the limit to download a single file?
At present, the largest size of file that can be downloaded is 2 gigabytes (2048 megabytes).
How do I transfer my files via FTP (File Transfer Protocol)?
ADrive ne permet ADrive download via the web interface.
How can I get more than 50 gigabytes of storage?
please email support@adrive.com.
How do I edit a file after he was transferred?
Through our partnership with Zoho �, ADrive now offers the possibility to modify Word and Excel files online. Click on the Edit button next to the file you want to modify, make all your changes, then save the file before closing the program Zoho �. Keep in mind this service is only available to modify Word and Excel files. For other types of files, you will need to download the file on your computer, make changes, save the changes and then upload the file again.
Is it possible to broadcast media (music, video, etc. ..) I have instructed by ADrive?
Not for the moment, no.
What types of files can I transfer to ADrive?
All types of files.
My account files or never expire?
We do not expire, or delete user accounts or files.
How can I send / save files to ADrive?
1. Sign up for a new account and follow the instructions on the email confirmation you receive. 2. Once connected, you'll be brought to your "My files". Click "send a file" to transfer a file or "Create Directory" to create a directory (folder) which may contain files. 3. By clicking "Send a file" button, you go to the publishing tool. Follow the instructions on this page to locate files on your computer you want to download a ADrive. Once the download is complete, you return to your "My Files" tab where you can download the file or share with others. ADrive not install the software on your computer. It is a 100% over the Web.
How can I activate Java?
Java in your browser depends on the browser you use. In both Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox, it can be found in Internet Options.
Can I share my files? If yes, how?
After downloading a file, you have several options at the right file. One of them is "sharing". This move the file to your "My shared files" and a unique web link will be generated that you can share with all Internet users. All they have to do is open the link to download the file sharing.
Why do I get the error message "only" basic "is supported authentication?
It is usually occur when you try to download a file (s), whereas behind a proxy. ADrive has no control over the proxy you use May to address the problem, the proxy will be disabled temporarily to transfer a file (s). My
download reached 100%, but the files are not running in "My Documents". What happened?
This can happen when you use an Internet connection, which is behind a proxy. It can also occur with some antivirus and firewall programs that have built in browser proxies or redirect services such as McAfee Redirector Service. The solution is to disable these services and try to re-download. To do this in Windows: Going to Control Panel / Administrative Tools / Services. Then, highlight the "McAfee Redirector Service and click the right button. Demonstrate the stop option from the menu and also turn off the automatic start of this service in the same menu. (No reboot is necessary.)
Why did not I received my e-mail for ADrive? Example: a confirmation or password e-mail support@adrive.com.
To ensure you receive e-mails ADrive, please add to your support@adrive.com e-mail address book. This will help by most filtering systems e-mail.
shall file with the same name sensitive?
files are insensitive. For example: ADrive consider test.txt test.txt and the same file, even if they contain different data.
I can not download Java / download tool. What can I do?
It is recommended that you first try to clear the cache Java. Instructions on how to can be found here-http: / / www.java.com/en/download/help/500 ...
Can I use download managers or accelerators?
ADrive supports only download managers are packed with browsers that we support. ADrive does not support download accelerators. My account
ADrive never expire?
ADrive not to delete any purpose nor confirmed accounts. Also, ADrive your account will not be affected after we leave our Beta. With the launch of version 1.0, you can upgrade to one of our new plans storage once you're connected to your account.http: / / www.adrive.com / info / faq

2 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
east a good site. McAfee SiteAdvisor

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
I suggest that you buy an external hard disk and copy backups. When you do not use the store by car from your computer.

I suggest that you get one or Spybot and Ad-Aware anti-spyware (free) and launch a thorough system check for spyware, etc.