June 17, 2008

dvd shrink help needed urgently?


Hi everyone else it .. after all google search on yahoo and I thought that showing this thread .. I even watched the post dat has all kinds of solution .. I tried this and
http://forum.digital-digest.com/showthre ...
almost all solutions on this .. I have Windows XP, the space left on my hard drive is 80 fr .. and I get this error wen I try a backup DVD of the season .. all other dvd works well .. After this error I have tried over 6 dvd and they all worked fine .. I tried to safeguard the free DISC .. and has also tried, through safeguarding OPEN FILES ripped files using DVD Decrypter .. I want to know what other software I can use to compress files .. or tell me how do I divide the DVD files dat i snatched .. plsss help me .. I make her mad coz i burn all other dvd of the season and I only have problems of this wid a dvd .. I even download dvd region, but labor force, uninstall the software installed and return.,,
Http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view .... Ok

2 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
machine and need to use DVDFab Decrypter to RIPP dvd's, 1 did not fail yet.then I use CloneDvD2 compress the film to fit on 1 DVD, which did not fail to compress a film either.Then just use your burning software to put on a dvd.Just to leave and I know use Nero 6 for the Lughtscribe functionality but prefer Nero 7 for the hard burning.Hope this aid ... if not then tell me exactly what it is and are trying to save, then I might be able to help more. Other programs I used were AnyDVD, VobBlanker and DVD Decrypter.Its been some time since I have used these so I really do not remember those who compresses ripp.Also but all you can check these forums on gamecopyworld.com only then goto fileforums, lots of help and information. Good luck.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
you can try RipIt4Me here it is an excellent site with lots of free software. I highly recommend it.