June 23, 2008

iPod will not show up in iTunes... help me?


I had this problem before and then I took the last update, which began a month after I could not use my iPod came out and reinstalled the software on ... but now his new do and it becomes really frustrating! gah I want to add other songs and I do not really know how to do it by accessing the iPod case and I need to appear in iTunes to put stuff in. Recently I put in some files in the notes part of the iPod case but I deleted because they might be the problem. please help me I am not one of you ... and YES ... it is connected to the computer and I do not want to restore the cause that I have a group of music vids and what I do not have a backup copy of ... CopyPod tried but it does allows me to copy 100 songs and its really confusing ...

4 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
thank you in advance if

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
If you have a lot of songs you have on the CD, you may not have to buy pieces. Most of the songs that I have on my Mp3 are from a CD to buy my friends and I ask them if I can borrow. I rip songs from CDs and put them on my mp3.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Take the iPod cord and plug the usb on the computer and in your iPod. go on my computer and see if something arises. if not, whether it is not reading. Choose Control Panel ... Add a new hardware ... and see if there is a possibility to search for new material or something like that. if so for research. if not, call Apple.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Go here: