June 19, 2008

Looking for free and EASY program for backing up anime DVDs to .mkv files with multiple audio/subtitles?


I'm going on holiday which includes a very, very long road map and wanted to have a marathon animated on the plane. I want my animated DVD back to the. Mkv file format with multiple audio and subtitles --- just in case I want to listen to them in Japanese with English sub-or simply ol 'English.

I was ugly download the software after crappy software and nothing seems to work. Please do not recommend AutoMKV, GordianKnot, or any software Xilisoft because they do not work for me.

1 comment:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
if you want to transfer onto a DVD and then try DVDFlick, free program that works with a large number of files vid, tried on mkv, works very well until you get the aspect ratio.