June 4, 2008

copyrighted dvds and trying to burn them?


I just want to burn a copy of a DVD movie. I use an external drive. I DVDShrink to decipher copyright dvd. I am using Nero for the software, but I'll still get the point to be burned.
That's what I did. First, I open DVDShrink and click Open disc. I then click Save. that all takes as 20 minutes. Then I close and I open Nero and go make your own DVD-Video. Then I clicked on the achievement of a CD-miniDVD, to produce a CD-Super Video CD and make a CD-Video CD, and it gives me an error code and I'll go
far Someone please give me detailed instructions. I am a bit slow
Thanx!

5 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
any DVD and then use clone dvd you should use these to save the original and you should not sell

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Forget Nero. Use the program called "AnyDVD". Buy the full version by Slysoft. I've never been unable to suppress the protection of software with this program, while with Nero, it is not updated and new films to copy correctly.

by the way, I am not tolerate DVD copy in any way, nor do I copy myself. :)

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
DVDFab Use all breaks protection against copying and burns easily

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Try plato DVD copy or try to copy DVD

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Avs take a look at this impartial and detailed comparison chart Top 5 DVD ripping software, 1 Click DVD copy is the best and works great for me.