June 14, 2008

Cable modem USB drivers?


answering to comment,chickensoupmunky
I lost the software for my cable modem and the need to reinstall my operating system. So, if I download the USB drivers and store them in a folder backup could I use in my operating system is reinstalled?

I have a USB 2.0 card that I connect my modem (cable). Now I have 2 discs, 1 for USB and a card for modem drivers. My modem is a Motorola. Therefore, 2 groups of drivers. And if all else fails, you can get the drivers of any type But as I read your statement Again, it appears that you have to do is to call your cable provider and ask them ' new software, they should provide it.


2 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Provided that you connect to your cable modem via a USB cable, drivers can be reinstalled if you decide to rebuild your operating system. As suggested it does not hurt to have a spare copy of which is burned onto a disc or backup in a separate file drive or partition.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
burn them to disk