June 20, 2008

Palm Desktop Replacement Needed?


Palm Desktop (address / calendar software that comes with Palm) was giving me serious problems - have lost pieces of address book entries. I upgraded to version 6.2.1 which is supposed to work with Vista. Restore backups provide a solution but not a solution. I have almost given up. What can I replace it? My Handheld Tungsten T3 not synchronize as well as in the past. I am very frustrated with always lose address book entries, particularly those I have recently updated.

1 comment:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
The other thing to try is to launch virtual XP on Vista and then try to load Palm Desktop. There are versions that work with Vista the latest Palm Desktop. IIRC Ultimate?

This is one reason I have not moved or have not a desire to launch Vista.

good luck.