June 1, 2008

I am wanting to make two back ups,1 of all my programs on my desktop and 1 complete back up of hard disks.?


I am willing to make 2 backups on a CD of my programs on my desk and the other a hard disk full operating expenses system.I of burning software and the list in the hope someone can explain What software and how to do it!. Nero Smart Start, Ashampoo Burning Studio, Paragon Drive Backup 8-5.
please can you help as I have been told to back it is important.
I would also like to install Ubuntu Linux to give him a try.I have a spare, with no info on this subject, would it be ok to install for XP running on the computer as well.
Thanks in anticipation.
Martin.

2 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
You do not need a bootable CD complicated or costly software to create a system to trace the disk image of your PC: free utility DriveImage XML allows you to save full snapshot of Windows work on your hard drive while you are working on it. (That's hot.) When your PC crashes and burns or slows down over time, the best assurance that you can have is a mirror image of your operating system, with pilots, user settings, applications software and documents in one place.



As to install Ubuntu Linux has just put your old white drive to your main PC and set it on SLAVE drive, then start up your PC with a CD ubuntu, which should format you old player

Ps ubuntu download this will be an ISO image and must be burned onto a CD



How to burn an image file

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Hi,

Try the link below

It's All Free ...

themaster

------------------------------------- -...