June 1, 2008

burning DVDs?


Answering to comments:
FIRST: I know that the reproduction, distribution is illegal. Copying archiving or backup, is not.
I am using Nero 7 Essentials.
What add-ons, additional software is required to copy my DVD ?????

Whatever the number of responses, please leave your comments. Thank you

DVDFab done an excellent job on the subject, but I'm not sure if there is a free version or not. The most common (and free) are probably shrinking DVD and DVD Decrypter. They can be used as a combo or may be used separately.

Something else to consider is a program such as AnyDVD. It can decode levels of protection so that the discs are copied. DVDFab does not need a program like this, but not DVD Shrink, I did not use DVD Decrypter point I am unaware if AnyDVD is necessary.

I know nothing about Nero Essentials, but I found the Ashampoo burning software to be very good and easy to use.

AnyDVD


DVD Shrink


DVD Decrypter


DVDFab


3 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Hi jetero41,

order to archive or backup your DVD you must first bypass the protection against copying.

In my opinion by Slysoft AnyDVD is absolutely the best for that. AnyDVD you run in the background, then use copy any program you want.

AnyDVD What does is make the copy-protected DVDs on a non-examine a copy of the copy. The program works perfectly. You can go here and try to read -

Norm

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Nero is the best and easiest way to burn CD / DVD, you'll need Nero Burning ROM ..

good luck,

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
wmp 11 use a sound much easier