January 19, 2008

What software should i choose?


eagleskying, answering to comment:
I want to save files in the computer, which is a better choice of software?
And if I want to maximize my computer, so ... (I am a tyro)

you make a backup of your PC or server? Veritas is a good piece of software to manage its automated backups a little expensive for home use PC, but it works very well especially for multiple backup servers. If you only want to safeguard your personal computer, I invest in an external hard drive and then write a simple script batch xcopy to copy data from your hard drive to an external drive. Once you have written the script, you can use the windows schedule tasks feature set your script to work on cars during the night. I think this is the most effective way of historical data. If you need help with the script batch send me an email at somascope@hotmail.com and I can get. Microsoft


1 comment:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)