January 21, 2008

What's the best way to backup my files?


Hello Yahoo'ers citizens. I am about to move to Windows Vista, and zaradinekompatibilnosti unexpected language, I am compelled to make a clean install. I myself almost condemned to reinstall all my games and software, but I was wondering if there is no quick and reliable way to save my documents, such as assignments of my school, music etc I do not want to try to keep the registry or programmes, it would be more just cause compatibility problems, and Vista is fairly unstable as it is. So, if you have good ideas, or want to recommend that I save anything else, please do not hesitate to answer:)

3 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Get a extrenal USB HD, they are the best and very cheap.

Or store your documents on DVD and CD

Or to store them online at a virtual disk such as xDrive (www.xdrive.com)

:)

I would go with the laptop USB HD, I bought a USB terbyte HD for $ 250, and it's amazing. Best investment you can make.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
The best way is to burn them on CD, or purchase an external drive for your computer to continually come back to you so often that you do not lose all your information.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
external USB hard disk of how all