January 26, 2008

I want to make backup copies of movies I've purchased that are content protected.?


Youwrote, MarkJnTX
Does anyone know the best software to be used to circumvent the copy protection and allow me to make a backup copy of my DVD.

: There are many programs that will allow copying of DVD's, what most of them do say is that their programs are not working alone on the DVDs that are protected against copying. Because it is illegal to package a program that will circumvent encryption, as well as copying software.

The solution is to install another program that runs at the same time which will decrypt the data and to allow copying.

I propose a program called dvd43. It is completely free and can be found at

On this page, you will also find a list of software for copying DVDs is best in dvd43.

You will eventually pay for the software copying DVDs, but at least this way you do not have to end up paying for the decryptor as well.

I 1Click DVD Copy and dvd43 and have no problems of safeguarding all my store bought DVD's.


1 comment:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
fab decrypt DVDs and DVD shrink